Monday to Friday from 8:30h a 14: 20h and 15:30 to 18:10.
- Room reading and consultation
- Loan: personal and collective by Aulas.
- Bibliographical and cultural information.
- Individual study and work.
- Computers connected to the web
- Reading advice, generally, through the School Magazine.
Loaning service rules
Lending standards are as follows:
- To borrow a book, you must be an enrolled student or member of the staff.
- You can borrow , up to 3 items.
- The loaning period lasts 15/20 days, for books, one week if it is a magazine and 3 days for Videos, DVDs and CD-ROM. The loaning is renewable once only. Those books labelled as "NO LOANING" can only be borrowed for two days, generally for the weekend.
- The student who loses, tears or damages a book, must restock with a new one.