Validations and exemptions
Here is a series of links and some information that may be useful to apply for validation of module in vocational training courses.
- Information about validations and exemptions.
- Legislation on validations
- Supporting documentation, for the validation of Vocational Training modules(FP), from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports:
- This is the link to the Ministry of Education , Culture and Sport website where you can find how the validations of vocational training modules are available on request and who solves them.
According to paragraph 2 of the Resolution 30 March 2015, the Director General of Academic Planning, by which they dictate instructions regarding validation of professional training courses modules Training, Students may submit applications for recognition of professional modules until the 30 November each year, and exceptionally when the registration is made in special session, at the time of such registration becomes effective.
Most common cases of validation of curricula LOE
- FOL (Training and Employment Guidance) and EIE (Business and Entrepreneurship) – LOE - LOE - are UPV GM/GM - GS/GS - GM/GS - GS/GM
- Foreign language (English) - LOE-LOE - Aragon, It is validated GM/GM - GS/GS - GM/GS - GS/GM
- VALIDATION WITH OFFICIAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL: You can validate a Foreign Language certificate proving possession intermediate level (B1) or advanced level (B2) of the Official Language School, According to the Resolution of 15 October of 2012 , Correction of errors in the resolution of 15 October of 2012,and Order 22 August 2013. To be validated by the Managing Director of the Centre.
Recognition Application Center Director (39.7 KiB)
Application Recognition MECD (36.7 KiB)