What is Cole TV?
"Cole Television" is an educational television program aimed at children in grades 5 and 6 of primary education schools Aragonese. This program is carried out on the premises of CPIFP Links for students in the upper levels of Realization, Production, Lighting, and the average degree of Video Disc Jockey, in charge of the audiovisual technical part. We also have the collaboration of students Bakery, Pastries and confectionery Movera CPIFP, and Personal Image IES Santiago Hernandez in charge of catering and makeup / hairdresser, respectively, as well as the IES Maria Moliner, translating into sign language a block of each program.
TV shows, half an hour, They are recorded in "direct false" in our facilities during the third quarter of the year. Thus we favor the participation and involvement of students in vocational education, at that time they did not have the usual workload for the rest of the course as they are in period placements.
Moreover, school prepared along the course the different sections of the program with the help of a tutorial provided to them during the first term. Primary teachers receive specific training on recording and editing video and audio, who they are useful both to participate in Cole Television as for all of classroom practices. It also features the work of companies located in the nursery of our center, who are responsible for the final editing of programs, etc.
In March, Cole Televisión fue reconocido como experiencia “Altamente Elogiada” en los Medea Awards 2017, international awards that recognize the use of audiovisual tools in the educational world. The project CPIFP Links has been at the gates of the final, although it has been recognized as one of the best among the more than 100 initiatives presented by entities around the world.
Since its launch, They have collaborated near 600 VET students participating centers. Moreover, involved nearly a hundred teachers and about 700 Primary pupils from schools zaragozanos José Antonio Labordeta, Hispanidad, Don Bosco (curso 2014-2015); Santo Cristo de Santiago (Cariñena); Virgen del Portal (Maella); Monzón 3; Ricardo Mallén (Calamocha); San José de Calasanz (Fraga); Santiago Apóstol (Grañén); Alfredo Muiños (Remolinos); Ramón y Cajal (Alpartir); Hispanidad (Zaragoza), y Maestro Don Pedro Orós (Movera); Fernández Vizarra (Monzalbarba), María Moliner (Fraga), Lucien Briet (Zaragoza); Mateo Valero (Alfamén), Gil Tarín (La Muela), Rosales del Canal (Zaragoza), Santiago Apóstol (Grañén), Castillo Qadrit (Cadrete), Pedro J. Rubio (Huesca), Francisco Galiay Sarañana (Ballobar). As an innovative experience, in 2017 Students have also participated Colegio Cervantes Moscow, Spanish bilingual center. They can see their programs on our YouTube channel.
The television program has several distinct sections and all of them directly related to the primary education curriculum in our region:
- Head: To demonstrate the use and knowledge of new information and communications technology.
- Aragon on the board: to promote awareness of the environment in any discipline through the promotion of language and literature Aragonese, or our geography, our history, our legends, etc.
- We speak English / Nous Parlons français / We speak German: To show mastery of foreign languages.
- Between you and me: debate sobre temas que les interesan para argumentar con razonamientos lógicos pero también para aprender a escuchar a los compañeros con respeto y atención, and empathize with their views.
- We return soon: to show, in advertising format, the best of their schools, their neighborhood or their town.
- the "Mi trabajo es seguro" section: sección en la que los más pequeños investigan sobre los riesgos laborales en la escuela o en el trabajo de sus familiares y amigos.
- The faldriquera: Free content section where children can let their creativity by using disciplines such as music, dance, the magic, visual arts, etc.
- Presentation and Farewell: To read fluently, vocalizing and with appropriate rhythm and intonation, and learning to speak in public.
Fill out the form or call the center if you need to contact the coordinators of this program.