What is Cole TV?
"Cole Television" is an educational television program aimed at children in grades 5 and 6 of primary education schools Aragonese. This program is carried out on the premises of CPIFP Links for students in the upper levels of Realization, Production, Lighting, and the average degree of Video DiscJockey, in charge of the audiovisual technical part. We also have the collaboration of students Bakery, Pastries and confectionery Movera CPIFP, and Personal Image IES Santiago Hernandez in charge of catering and makeup / hairdresser, respectively, as well as the IES Maria Moliner, translating into sign language a block of each program. Total, 168 VET students with the support of 24 teachers.
TV shows, half an hour, They are recorded in "direct false" in our facilities during the third quarter of the year. Thus we favor the participation and involvement of students in vocational education, at that time they did not have the usual workload for the rest of the course as they are in period placements.
Moreover, school prepared along the course the different sections of the program with the help of a tutorial provided to them during the first term.
It also features the work of enterprises located in the center nursery, who are responsible for group photos, can be found in photo-call, Final editing programs, etc.
During the course 2014-2015, CPI Links piloted the project with the implementation of three programs that involved so many other schools in Zaragoza (Labordeta, Hispanidad and Don Bosco). The purpose of this pilot was basically measuring the time, define positions, adjust functions and, Of course, measuring results through surveys.
During 2015-2016, participants were already 10 colleges, drawn from the 23 applicants. During the months of April and May visited our facilities for their respective television programs schools Santo Cristo de Santiago (Carignan); Virgen del Portal (Maella); Monsoon 3; Ricardo Mallen (Calamocha); Calasanz (Fraga); St. James (Great); Alfredo Mills (swirls); Ramón y Cajal (Alpartir); Hispanidad (Zaragoza), Conductor y Don Peter Oros (Movera). This has involved the participation of almost 300 school and 32 their teachers. They can see their programs as well as making of thereof in our YouTube channel.
The television program has several distinct sections and all of them directly related to the primary education curriculum in our region:
- Head: To demonstrate the use and knowledge of new information and communications technology.
- Aragon on the board: to promote knowledge of the environment.
- We speak English / Nous Parlons français / We speak German: To show mastery of foreign languages.
- Between you and me: Discussion topics that interest them to argue with logical reasoning but also to learn to listen to colleagues with respect and attention, and empathize with their views.
- We return soon: to show, in advertising format, the best of their schools, their neighborhood or village.
- The faldriquera: Free content section where children can let their creativity by using disciplines such as music, dance, the magic, visual arts, etc.
- Presentation and Farewell: To read fluently, vocalizing and with appropriate rhythm and intonation, and learning to speak in public.
Fill out the form or call the center if you need to contact the coordinators of this program.