The Ministry of Education and Training rewards the CPIFP Links for the project "Link Yourself to equality" in the competition for good educational practices.
We thank the entire educational community involvement in all initiatives undertaken to work consciously equality:
- The students who have actively participated in all workshops, preparation of exhibitions and theater sessions that have been invited. A special congratulations to the students of lighting and production cycles for their contribution to specific activities included in the project (photo exhibition and short).
- Non-teaching staff, always ready to collaborate in what is demanded.
- Teachers who have been involved in always working modules for students who seek their personal and professional development without influencing their choices to their sexual identity.
- The Management Team for its decision to always work in the line of service learning, contributing not only to the professional development of students but also the staff, trying to contribute to the building of people with sensitivity to community problems.
- The team that has supported the project, a group of women willing to create, reflect, to plan, design workshops, exhibitions, cutting hot wire, smart, hang exhibitions and ultimately, committed to equality.
Congratulations to the entire school community!