BILINGUAL PROJECT LINKS
The project Links Bilingual English is a program that has been applied in the center from the course 2007/2008 and pursues the following objectives for the participating students:
- Acquire the technical language in both languages (English-Spanish).
- Improve their employability, providing a distinctive plus in the curriculum to be reflected in the final participation certificate studies.
- Promote mobility by students of second course placements, "Workplace training" -FCT-, in English-speaking countries within the "ERASMUS +" program in which the Center participates.
This option of bilingual studies performed during the 1st and 2nd year of the Higher Vocational Training Family Trade and Marketing, in the fields of:
- Transport and logistics
- Sales Management and Commercial Spaces
- International commerce
- Marketing and publicity.
Professional bilingual English modules are detailed below:
|For all the first courses in higher grades||Economic and financial management of the company||5|
|2Th year cycles:
· Transport and logistics
· Management of Sales and Commercial Spaces.
|2Th cycle course Marketing & Advertising||Fieldwork in commercial research||4|
|2Th cycle course International Trade||Means of international payment||4|
Fill out the form or call the center if you need to contact the coordinator of this program.