On 29 February is published in the Official Bulletin of Aragon Resolution 15 February 2016 the Managing Director of the Aragonese Employment Institute, Vigilance and Private Security: approving the Procedure for Assessment and Accreditation of skills acquired through work experience or non-formal training regarding competency units included in the Professional Qualification SEA029_2 convenes.
CALL WELCOME TO COOPERATION AGREEMENT
OF DATE 14 DECEMBER 2015 SIGNED BETWEEN
THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AND THE GOVERNMENT OF ARAGON
This call, fruit of the collaboration agreement dated 14 December of 2015 signed between the Ministry of Defense (MINISDEF) and the Government of Aragon for the whole program and job training activities incorporating development, and dissemination of calls for access to the Armed Forces through the Aragonese Employment Institute (INAEM), It is aimed at military personnel serving in units, centers or organizations Defense Ministry located in the autonomous community of Aragon in order to prove the competency units that are held, and the possibility that interested parties can obtain the corresponding Certificate of professionalism.
- REQUIREMENTS: Those people who want to take part in this procedure must comply with the following requirements, the date of publication of the notice in the Official Bulletin of Aragon the requirements of Royal Decree 1224/2009, of 17 July indicated in the fifth paragraph of this resolution.
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: From the 1 March to 11 March 2016, both included.
- Places offered: the call offers 75, subject to agreement. This call comes from a collaboration agreement between the INAEM and MoD. This led to personnel serving in the Armed Forces.
- MANAGEMENT CENTER: CPIFP LOS ENLACES, C / Moncayo .Jarque No. 10, CP: 50012 ZARAGOZA. Tfno: 976 300 804. Fax:976 314 403
- APPLICATION FORM: The completed application in the computer application, It must be printed for presentation, during the period established in the Center manager assigned to this call; or in any place under Art. 38.4 of the law 30/1992 (from 26 November 1992), Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure, as worded by Law 4/1999 (from 13 January, 1999).