The document and have it available to the finals schedule for convening March Course 2014/15.
Last Tuesday 3 February we were visited by a group of students from special education center Jean Piaget, exactly the classroom 10. Students Performing 2nd were taught the various facilities, stage, the set-up, the recording booth, the set and the chroma. They explained in a very entertaining way learn to perform, to light, to handle a camera and to present an informative.
It was a very interesting and fun experience. This was the first collaboration between the two centers and we hope to continue with other activities.
'' Now we have to restore the visit !!!
In the coming weeks we will have a series of briefings of Universities and Institutions of Higher Education for students who are interested in further study a university degree.
- Wednesday 18 February 14.30 (Assembly Hall)
Talk University of Zaragoza (directed to Family Computing and Communications / Trade and Marketing Family and Family of Image and Sound)
- Thursday 19 February 14.30 (Assembly Hall)
Talk CESTE International Business School (directed to Family and Family Information and Communications Trade and Marketing)
- Wednesday 25 February 14.30 (Assembly Hall)
Talk San Jorge University (directed to Family Computing and Communications / Trade and Marketing Family and Family of Image and Sound)
Talk Estudios Superiores (directed to Family Computer)
From 2 to 5 FebruaryO, students and teachers of Transport and Logistics and our Integrated Center of BTS Transport del Lycée Pierre de Coubertin of Calais (France) have developed IV Meeting of Transport between the two schools. On this occasion, activity has focused on work groups to highlight similarities and differences in various cases of transport planning in both countries and within the European Union. It has been supplemented with visits to companies and transportation hubs. It is worth noting the high level of the conference and the participation and interest of students in both countries.
As in previous years CPIFP organizes Links ninth contest realization of Business Projects.
This contest is part of the program "Entrepreneurship at school" course 2014/2015 with the objective of students develop their creativity in the field of self-employment. We can raise this form of Professional Insertion medium or long term to develop a project to create a small business, analyzing its viability and explaining the steps.
As a result of this competition, may arise business ideas, that could be implanted in the Business Incubator from the center. To do students who wish will have the support and advice of the members of the Departments of Professional Information and Guidance and Employment (IOPE) and Training and Employment Guidance (FOL).
students of Higher Level Training Cycles enrolled in the module may participate:
– Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. students have the module may also be submitted validated.
They may do so individually or in groups of up to four people.
- Deadline and delivery
Work may be submitted to the 27 February 2015 in the Center Secretariat as follows:
– In a large envelope will be including "document-draft" of the business project without any indication unless the course to which it belongs.
– In another over small, It shall be included the name of the author of the project, as well as the course and training cycle they belong.
– A copy will be sent in digital format ".pdf" document that is on paper to competition, to the following email address: email@example.com
The jury will be composed of members of the departments of IOPE AND FOL
The result will be made public before 18 March and displayed in the bulletin board Employment center Space, on the website and in the information display in the center lobby.
The granting of any of the two awards imply the acceptance of his / s author / s participation in the previous phase of the program at the School Emprender, bringing the most detailed and advanced development of their respective projects, for what will have tutoring and counseling departments IOPE and FOL.
The prizes are awarded by the CPIFP the links are as follows:
First prize: 1 tablet
Second prize: 1 external hard drive
Third award: 1 pen drive
It should be noted, the failure of the contest can be "wilderness" if none of the received projects gather together the quality and viability requirements estimated by the jury.
The work should include the development of a business project free theme although it will be appreciated that the object or objects rotate preferably business, competency, domains and professional areas related directly or indirectly to the training cycle being enrolled.
Work schemes allowed are developed in two training modules developed in the center:
– OWN, book publishing TuLibrodeFP
The minimum sections must be:
- Concreteness of ideas.
- Identification of promoters.
- Choice of legal form of the company:
- Market analysis.
- Company Location.
- Product Type
- Productive process.
- Human Resources:
- Plan de marketing
- Study of economic and financial viability.
- Implementation schedule.
and matured correct implementation of the different aspects of it as well as creativity and presentation thereof will be assessed.
- Alex Ciria – Bristol
- Alfonso Molés and Patricia Martínez – CIFP
- Students 3D Animation – Tallinn
- Amador Alonso – Zagreb
- Employment Exchange
- School Calendar
- Vocational Training
- COLE TV
- Commerce, Marketing, Transport and Logistics
- Quality documentation
- Quality Documentation: Improvement Actions
- Quality Documentation: Review Report
- Collaborating Companies
- Link Yourself to equality
- Erasmus+ 2016/2017
- Training and Employment guidance
- Dual Vocational Training
- Image and Sound
- Implementation of methodologies based on challenges
- Information and employment guidance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Technical Lectures
- Technical Lectures – Registration confirmation
- Technical Conference: report inscriptions
- Foreign languages
- Links Cloud
- Marcos City – Helsinki
- Mario Codes – Bremen
- Mobility – an Erasmus
- Naiara Zabala – Dublin
- Noticias (This section is not available in English)
- Our Centre
- Professional Counselling
- PEAC (Assessment and Accreditation of Competences Procedures)
- PIEE ( School Spaces Integration Project)
- Bilingual program
- "Reframe my reality
- Samuel García – Bratislava
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Validations and exemptions
- What we do
- Organizational structure
- Other procedures
- Strategic Departments
- House Rules
- Current general guide course
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014